Master's Project in Change Management?Recommendations for Leading and Sustaining Change
This is the fifth component of your 18-week project. Building on the Models and Theories of Change and Application of Change Models components, write a 1,400-1,750-word paper in which you do the following:
1. Recommend leadership behaviors required to keep momentum alive during the implementation of your project.
2. Evaluate the elements of your organization's culture and explain how they may influence successful implementation.
3. Develop a strategy to deal effectively with organizational culture issues to ensure success of your plan.
4. Recommend post-implementation management practices necessary for the project's continued success.
5. This component should include a minimum of five to seven references. Once you have completed this component, integrate it with all four previous components of your 18-week project and attach an introduction, conclusion, and final consolidated reference list.
I NEED HELP GETTING STARTED. i AM HAVING TROUBLE COMING UP WITH AN INTRODUCTORY PARAGRAPH.
SEE ATTACHED PROJECT.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 1, 2020, 8:00 pm ad1c9bdddf
Recommend leadership behaviors required to keep momentum alive during the implementation of your project.
The required behaviors are:
1. The leader will communicate to all concerned employees the need for a better system for improving the materials for construction.
2. The leader will work towards creating a positive attitude in the employees before the system is implemented.
3. The leader will demonstrate excellent knowledge of the Oracle developed Network Computing Architecture and communicate its benefits to all employees involved in the development.
4. The leader will set up a training program for all employees that have to use the system.
5. The leader will take initiative in handling issues relating to redeployment of personnel because of the deployment of the new network.
Evaluate the elements of your organization's culture and explain how they may influence successful implementation.
1. My organization has a culture of ensuring that the best material is used in all its projects, so the employees will support the new project.
2. My organization has the culture of using the latest technologies for the improvement of performance and so there will not be much resistance to the Network Computing Architecture.
3. My organization has a culture of learning new skills so the employees will pick up new skills for using the network architecture.
4. My organization has the culture where employees help others pick up new skills. So each employee ...
LEADING AND SUSTAINING CHANGE is discussed in great detail in this solution.