My hope is to build a foundation, on the problems faced by Zak. The pieces history, competition, consultant report, and memo from key executives have been reduced down to 13 pages.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 6:08 pm ad1c9bdddf
Zak - Squared has the second largest market share in U.S and has the third largest share and revenues in the world. In spite of being third, the company's net income is almost four times as Bach - Schlies. This demonstrates us that U.S market is still much profitable then Europe. Increasing global operating costs of Zak during the expansion period , outpaced its increase in revenue which resulted in loss, while its European and Indian competitors were making more profits in U.S with their market development strategies. To avoid future losses first of all the company should should turn back to phase two stage if its unable to keep the strong reputation for providing ERP services in Europe because of expansion. Disappointing initial customers is worse ...
Improving Zak - Squared's performance through improved variation, selection, and retention is explained with possible strategies.
Selection and retention is reviewed for improving the overall process to securing a sufficient organization for maximize productivity within the healthcare industry.
Assume the role of VP of Presbyterian Hospital.
In 5-7 pages:
1. Discuss how the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards impact how you develop job descriptions. Provide specific examples to support your response.
2. Create a selection process for your specific health care organization that adheres to all legal requirements.
3. Outline a plan to maximize employee retention specific to your organization.
4. Outline a plan for terminating employees who are not a good fit for the organization.
5. Cite at least five (5) references, three (3) of which must be from peer-reviewed journals.