How could a multi-channel e-business company's online marketing efforts be integrated with their offline marketing efforts? What are the anticipated benefits and impact of an integrated online/offline marketing strategy?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 3:17 am ad1c9bdddf
Integration of a multi-channel e-business company's online marketing efforts with its offline marketing efforts is shown in the following examples:
? Best Buy Co., Inc. - The company has been operating its merchandising departments both online and offline. In the area of sales and customer service, the company has started to equip its sales associates with PDAs so that they can instantly access product information as they assist the customers in the store.
? Recreational Equipment Inc. - The store's online division keeps separate merchandising and inventory management departments but it also provides real-time access to its online inventory by using their in-store kiosks and Web-based POS systems. Management are looking for innovative ways to improve their customers' experience and make their various channels more accessible.
? Circuit City - ...
503 words; 2 references; 4 examples of companies integrating their online marketing with their offline marketing efforts & 6 benefits of integrated online/offline marketing strategies
Academic Approach to E-Business
Please answer the following:
1. Based on your understanding of the importance of the internet, do you think that McDonalds should use the Internet in its selling process? Should Ford Motors? Disney? - And why? Can you provide some related examples?
2. What makes an online business a successful e-business? There are many factors. Mention four factors and explain why they are important - support your answer with examples.
3. What's "Operational Excellence"? Explain in your own words its meaning and relate the term/practice to the e-business environment or company.
4. What are some of the security challenges of the Internet? Mention two challenges, with your opinion of how a company can control each challenge so it can insure itself against each one.
5. Having an e-business is a big goal. There are usually three strategic objectives to accomplish an e-business: process improvements, strategic improvements, and business transformation. Expand in each of these three objectives and explain why it's important. You may want to provide examples to support your answer.View Full Posting Details