Books.com executives have expressed a need for online payment. Your job will be to decide on the following:
1. Which online payments should Books.com implement on their site?
2. What costs will they incur due to such transactions?
3. How will you market these payment options on the site to assure credibility and versatility?
4. To which market segment will you market them?
? You will need to research and find out the different methods that are available for online payment, such as charge-back expenses, options to pay via PayPal, etc. and analyze their pros and cons before offering the final solution to Books.com.
? You will also need to consider the market targets for online payment as we discussed in the lesson. Keep in mind that payment options are geared toward different attitudes, needs, and age groups.
? Your final written report will carry your analysis of the different options and the suggestions you have for Books.com The report should be approximately eight to ten pages.
Outline each online payment solution, including the following:
3. Method of implementation
4. How the payment solution will work for the consumer and Books.com
Include an executive summary page at the end. Feel free to use illustrations or charts to enhance your proposal. The proposal should have a uniform look to it, but responsibilities of each section should be divided equally
Here is just a sample of what you will find in the solution:
"In order to decrease this risk, books.com may get an online security company that can perform checks on the credit cards to authenticate the user and cut down on..."