Please help with the following:
Analyze and Critique Francoise Roy's Diversity Management Plan for PBQ (Panaccio & Waxin case study) by applying the conceptual framework of Shen, Chanda, D'Netto, and Monga (2009) and other related readings
-Identify strengths and weaknesses of Francoise' plan at each level of the framework
-Make clear and specific recommendations to improve the plan at each level of the framework
-Draw upon other sources in the background materials to guide your work, and reference any sources that you use in your work (at least FOUR in this case, please).
-Use headings and subheadings to clearly show the structure of your analysis.
Set Rules and Practices Which Promote Diversity
Strengths of this practice are that the readers of the rules cannot ignore the legal requirements of the Employment Equity Act. The rules are based on equity, anti-harassment policy and contain rewards programs for managers.
Weaknesses of this rules and practices are compliance with laws is weak motivator, especially since till now FranÃ??Ã?§oise does not have adequate diversity in the organization. Without company wide support how will FranÃ??Ã?§oise design a staffing policy and implement it? The managers may not be motivated to train themselves in the provisions of the Employment Equity act.
It is recommended, that first FranÃ??Ã?§oise should make the managers aware of the need for diversity. Next she should send them a copy of the Employment Equity Act and other diversity laws and request a compliance report. When the managers are not able to respond, she should persist till each manager feels the need for diversity. She should motivate the managers by listing the benefits of diversity.
Eliminate Obstacles to Diversity In Recruitment And
Strengths: This section clearly lays ...
Diversity Management Plan is discussed in great detail in this solution..
Paper on Diversity in Organizations
Imagine, if you will, that you are the CEO for a U.S. technology company that has agreed to enter a joint venture with a successful technology company in India. The venture will involve creation of cross-cultural, cross-functional teams comprised of American and Indian workers in order to generate innovative IT solutions that could serve both the U.S. and India markets.
Please provide assistance in:
Designing a Diversity Management Plan for the American CEO and her Company in 4-6 pages (cover is not necessary but appreciated) with the following:
1. Introductory Analysis in which you succinctly address (2-3 pp.):
• Keys to successful diversity management, and
• Diversity challenges and opportunities related to entering the India market and to developing the U.S.-India teams (please also consider the first note below regarding the many ways to view diversity).
2. Basic elements of your plan, rationale for each element, and how each element addresses the diversity challenges that you have identified (2-3 pp.). Elements of your plan should address vital HR needs including:
• Recruiting, selection, and orientation
• Training and development
• Any other human resource management topics that are crucial to the success of the U.S. company entering into this joint venture with the India technology company.
• Remember that most of the diversity issues that you read about discuss racial/ethnic/gender components. Of course, there are many ways to view diversity, including the diversity of ideas or perspectives in a more general way. For example, there may be individuals working in a group who, regardless of their demographic differences, have religious, political, philosophical, and/or socio-economic differences regarding how they make decisions, how they organize their work or how they communicate with and relate to others.
• Draw upon other sources in the background materials to guide your work, and reference any sources that you use in your work (at least FIVE in this case, please).
• Use headings and subheadings to clearly show the structure of your analysis.