I need help please. I have most of my paper done, but I'm stuck on the Benefits Strategy. The organization I have chosen is Google. Here is the assignment below, but remember I only need help on the Benefits Strategy.
Analyze the compensation methods and benefit programs. What is the impact and value of the existing methods and programs on employees and the organization? What are the limitations?
As part of this analysis relate the pay, incentive and benefit strategies to how well they (1) address considerations of internal and external equity, (2) reinforce/support organizational culture and (3) ensure individual and organizational performance.
Use the three major topics - Pay Strategy, Incentives Strategy and Benefits Strategy - as subtitles for the main body of the paper.
Discuss pay, incentives & benefits relative to internal/external equity; organization culture and performance
c. Provide 2-3 recommendations for improving the compensation (pay & incentives) and benefit strategies.
Begin discussion of each topic by defining the main concepts and terminology and then analyze the methods and programs. Use appendices, tables or boxes to summarize various programs to keep their descriptions concise. The main emphasis is on analysis.
Use at least three references by drawing from the text, Internet articles, Electronic Reserve Reading (ERR) articles, and/or HR journal articles in the paper.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 11:48 pm ad1c9bdddf
Benefits Strategy of Google:
Google's benefits strategy is quite comprehensive and provides a host of the benefits, ranging from the basic benefits such as healthcare, paid holidays and vacations, 401K plan to additional benefits which includes tuition reimbursements, employee referral program, backup child care and and even adoption assistance. The benefits provided by the company does not stop here and some interesting additional benefits include free lunch, dinner and snacks at workplace, onsite doctor at headquarters, free shuttle services, financial planning classes and other on-site services such as on-site oil change, car wash, dry cleaning, massage therapy, gym, hair stylist, fitness classes and bike repair.
As we can see from the comprehensive list of benefits provided to Google's employees, the company does ...
The organization I have chosen is Google. Here is the assignment below, but remember I only need help on the Benefits Strategy.
Unlocking and sharing business databases
Can you help me get started with this assignment?
1) What are the business benefits to Amazon and EBay of opening up some of their databases to developers and entrepreneurs? Do you agree with this strategy?
2) What business factors are causing Google to move slowly in opening up its databases? Do you agree with this go-slow strategy?
3) Should other companies follow Amazon's and EBay's lead and open up some of their databases to developers and others? Defend positions with examples of the risks ad benefit to an actual company.
4) The concept of opening up a company's product, inventory, and other databases to developers and entrepreneurs is a relatively new one. By using the internet, find examples of companies that have adopted this strategy and the benefits they claim for doing so.
5) Opening up selective databases to outsiders is not a risk-free strategy for a company. What risks are involved? What safeguards should be put in place to guard against loss or misuse of a company's data?