I need help writing a report for Google, Inc., discussing the following points:
- Review Google's values and mission. Provide your assessment of whether the company's overall operations and strategy are aligned to support those values and achieve the mission.
- Describe Google's approach to creating a sustainable competitive advantage and evaluate the effectiveness of the approach.
- Describe Google's efforts in corporate strategy (that is, vertical integration, globalization, and diversification) and evaluate the effectiveness of the efforts.
- Provide recommendations on how Google's resources can be better aligned and leveraged to create capabilities that drive a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Provide recommendations for realignment of organizational structure and management systems that facilitate your proposed realignment and leveraging of resources.
- Provide any additional recommendations regarding needed changes to Google's approach to competitive advantage and corporate strategy.
Include at least two graphs or charts in appendix.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 15, 2020, 10:41 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Google has been able to achieve its mission to a great extent. Its search engine has been successful in helping users organize information and access information all over the world. Google's search engine is currently the most popular in the world. To a great extent Google has been able to achieve its "ten things". It has focused on the user and has developed new products for the users, and it is best to do one thing really well (it has done the search engine really well). It also has done things fast, democratically on the web, and has supported mobile phones. Google has made money ethically, (without doing evil), there is information out there, and the need for information crosses all borders. It has kept its corporate culture informal and has strived continuously for excellence. Overall Google's operations and strategy are aligned with its values and mission.
2. Google's approach to creating a sustainable competitive advantage is to concentrate on the customer needs, do an excellent job, and do it quick. You can make money without doing evil. Google insists that its operations should be ethical and legal. There is no need to be unethical or break the law to make money. Keeping work fun and rewarding team achievements is Google's internal strategy to remain competitive. This approach has been effective. Google has not only survived the ...
Strategic Plan for Google is explained in a structured manner in this response. The answer includes references used.