1. Research and analyze one environmental factor that has caused organizations to change their strategy in some way.
2. Analyze and describe the environmental circumstances bringing about these changes in the strategy of an organization.
3. Analyzd and explain why the organization needs to change.
4. Analyzd and explain how the organization managed the change.
5. Analyze and explain the results of the change in the organization.
Analyze and explain how this environmental factor changed the overall industry.
6. Analyze and explain how this environmental factor affect consumers.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 4, 2020, 1:54 am ad1c9bdddf
Please refer to the attached file for the response.
ENVIRONMENTAL CHANGES: BEVERAGE (SOFTDRINKS) INDUSTRY
Environmental factors that has caused organizations to change their strategy
Health and natural environmental factors have caused the beverage industry to implement changes in the organization's strategy. Aside from the need of people for a healthy beverage, there is a need for the organization to protect the natural environment by not causing higher level of pollution.
Environmental circumstances bringing about these changes
People have become more conscious of their health that there have been changes in their tastes and preferences in terms of the food that they buy. There has also been a worldwide campaign of both government and non-government organizations for the protection of our environment through appropriate production processes and outputs that meet health standards.
Needs for the change
1. People wanted to buy healthy products. They have been witnesses to various illnesses caused by wrong food intake.
2. Buyers have become conscious of the ...
The expert examines the environment factor that caused change in strategy.