Below, find an attached document containing with an idea about a new business....
For the marketing part I have a few questions to you: please provide me some information, but not more than 1 1/2 pages long, don't go to far into details...
- analyze market and competition
- define your customer segment. What differentiate you from your competition?
- Marketing strategy. How to design the product or solution? Pricing? Distribution? Communication?
- make structured estimates for all relevant numbers, make your estimate easy to check, be logical, be creative and check the plausibility...
For my personal interest: what is your opinion about this idea?
Please see ** ATTACHED ** file(s) for complete details!!© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 6:44 pm ad1c9bdddf
- analyze market and competition
The strongest competition for all private colleges is the state and the state run colleges. All courses at the ca 250 universities and Fachhochschulen are - like any school in Germany - free. You might also say the government offers a full scholarship to everyone. However, students that take longer than the "regular length of studies" (Regelstudienzeit) do have to pay "long-time study fees" (Langzeitstudiengebà¼hren) of about 500 EUR per semester, in a growing number of states. The other competitors are a few private institutions (especially business schools) that charge tuition fees and offer better conditions for students than state financed universities. You do have to pay for your room and board plus your books. After a certain age you must get an obligatory student health insurance (Euro 50 per month) and you always have to pay for some other social services for students (Euro 40-100 per semester). Often this includes free public transport in and around the university town. There are cheap rooms for students built by the Studentenwerk, an independent non-profit organization partially funded by the state. These may cost Euro 150 per month, without any food. Otherwise an apartment can cost you Euro 500, but often students share apartments by 3 or 5 people. Food is about Euro 100 (figures for 2002).
- define your customer segment. what does differentiate you from your compet.
Your target segment would be those students who want high quality professonal educationare that would be targetted at growing industries, having high job potential and recognized abroad.There are no university-sponsored scholarships in Germany, but a number of private and public institutions hand out scholarships, usually to cover cost of living and books. Moreover, there is a law (Bafà¶g = Bundesausbildungsfà¶rderungsgesetz) that sees ...
Here is just a sample of what you will find in the solution:
"Since our target is to provide professional education, our degree should be an FH degree. Such degree holders have a good demand in the..."
Marketing Research Plan - Doogie Dinner
Marketing Research Plan
Focus of the Marketing Research Plan
Selected: Doggie Dinner
2. Research your selected project to assess competitive marketing strategies of the chosen segment such as products, pricing, placement, and promotion. In your assessment, include recent estimates of economic factors, including sales and market share, and physical factors, such as size, corporate headquarters, and divisional structure. In other words, get to know your firm-who they are, what they are doing, how well they are doing, and characteristics of the marketplace.
3. Prepare a preliminary proposal, 2-3 pages in length, for a marketing research project for your selected firm, and submit for grading in Week Three. Review Exhibit 6-6: Modules to Include in Proposals on page 143 of Marketing Research and include the following sections in your proposal:
? Overview of the research issue that will be studied
? Problem, or questions, that will be addressed
? Why the problem or questions are important
? General outline how the research will be conducted including method of data collection and analysis (research design)
? Expected findings
? Principal investigator (you)