Presenting Business Plans
Consider the following scenario:
A venture capitalist has expressed interest in potentially funding your new business venture and has asked for a presentation of your business plan. Write 4-6 paragraphs that will provide some guidelines that can be used for effectively presenting your plan to venture capitalists. Make sure to cover the following in your response:
- What type of venture capital company should you look for?
- What financial information should be included?
- How will you close the deal?
- What should your presentation include?
- What devices or tools would you use to ensure the audience becomes interested and invested?
- How will you follow-up?