Research Southwest airlines and address the following:
• Are employee empowered at Southwest Airlines and to what extent?
• What are the benefits to empowering employees at an organization such as Southwest Airlines?
• Provide your suggestions and recommendations for developing empowerment at Southwest.
• How common is teamwork in this organization?
• What kind of teamwork is present and what outcomes have teamwork produced?
• Are the teams high performing and function optimally?
• What suggestions do you have for Southwest to make work groups and teams high performing and effective in order to reach creative and innovative outcomes?
• Does this Southwest Airlines embrace change or resist change? Provide any examples from the past to support this.
• How effective are the leaders in Southwest Airlines at guiding positive change?
• How would you improve the change leadership process at this organization? Provide your suggestions and recommendations for improvement and explain why they will promote positive change within the organization.
Hope you are well.
• Are employee empowered at Southwest Airlines and to what extent? What are the benefits to empowering employees at an organization such as Southwest Airlines?
Consider the rate of turnovers as the indicator if employees have sufficient support in working for Southwest Airlines than another competitor. In the design concept, the company can empower employees with several motivating factors, such as, bonus incentives in addressing ways towards influencing organizational behaviors. Support in training and career development that both strengthen the organization performance as well as the skill set knowledge base.
• Provide your suggestions and recommendations for developing empowerment at Southwest. • How common is teamwork in this organization? • What kind of team work is present and what outcomes have teamwork produced?
Try and think of the recommendation for development in career development that assists improvement factors in every department needed ...
The review into change model within an organization to promote success.