1.Can you describe the Red Cross stakeholders and it's, short-term goals (1-4 years), mid-terms goals (5-14 years), and long-term goals (15-20 years).
2.Can you explain what your feel your role as a stakeholder would be and why this organization would be important personally and professionally
3. Explain how you, as a stakeholder, would help to evaluate and revise the organization's strategic planning process. Include any potential legal implications of revising the organization's current strategic plan.
4. Explain at least 3 strategic goals that you would recommend for the Red Crosss which will directly contribute to and effect positive social change.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 1:10 am ad1c9bdddf
1. Stakeholders are the members and volunteers of the Red Cross, the governments they serve, people they serve and those who donate to the cause.
Short term goals:
Build stronger, more engaged, and more resilient communities in disaster prone countries.
Learn to use better methods to identify risks and areas of risks.
Eliminate measles worldwide.
Mid Term Goals:
Save lives, protect livelihoods, and strengthen recovery from disasters and crises.
Enable healthy and safe living.
Promote social inclusion and a culture of nonviolence and peace.
Build strong National Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.
Pursue humanitarian diplomacy to prevent and reduce vulnerability in a globalized world.
Function effectively as the IFRC.
Long Term Goals:
Build stronger, more engaged, and more resilient ...
The short, medium, and long term goals of the Red Cross and the part stakeholders may play in the planning process.
Red Cross: Effective Management of Non-profit To Maximize Stakeholder Value
American Red Cross and its Strategic partnerships.
Research Question: How does the effective management of a non-profit partnership maximize/increase stakeholder value?
Need background information on the following
1. What is strategic Management?
2. Why is strategic management important to an organization?
3. Why is strategic Management important to non-profit organizations specifically?
4. What as some strategic management issues facing non-profits organization (brief list some of the major issues)
5. What are some strategic management issues that the American Red Cross is facing (list like 3-4, include the effective management of its partners as one of them)
6. Why is the effective management of non-profit partnerships so critical to non-profits, and specifically to the American Red Cross?
7. Give examples of a 2-3 non-profits that effectively manage their partnerships?
8. Briefly explain how effective strategic management has added to the non-profit organizations you list in #7?
9. Give a brief overview of the American Red Cross's major partnerships and their purpose over the last 10 years. (Include at least 3 partners).
11. Evaluate the success of the American Red Cross's partnership( the ones you list in #9) in fulfilling the mission of the Red Cross (make sure that at least 2 of those partnerships are are unsuccessful partnerships) Explain why they were unsuccessful? (Point to the strategic management of them as the problem)
12. Explain how the ineffective strategic management of the American Red Cross's partnerships has led to problems for the organization
13. How has its stakeholders been affected?
14. What are your recommendations for improving the American Red Cross 'strategic management of its partnerships?
15. Explain how, what you recommend above could help improve the American Red Cross's current partnership? (Apply your recommendations)
16. Lastly, predict the successful outcomes that could result from your recommendations for stakeholder.
17. Write a brief summary that restates the research question, summarizes your analysis and recommendations.
18. Write a conclusion that provides an overall explanation of the benefits of the effective strategic management of Non-profit partnerships and then non-profits overall operations.