1.Can you describe the Red Cross stakeholders and it's, short-term goals (1-4 years), mid-terms goals (5-14 years), and long-term goals (15-20 years).
2.Can you explain what your feel your role as a stakeholder would be and why this organization would be important personally and professionally
3. Explain how you, as a stakeholder, would help to evaluate and revise the organization's strategic planning process. Include any potential legal implications of revising the organization's current strategic plan.
4. Explain at least 3 strategic goals that you would recommend for the Red Crosss which will directly contribute to and effect positive social change.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 10:06 am ad1c9bdddf
1. Stakeholders are the members and volunteers of the Red Cross, the governments they serve, people they serve and those who donate to the cause.
Short term goals:
Build stronger, more engaged, and more resilient communities in disaster prone countries.
Learn to use better methods to identify risks and areas of risks.
Eliminate measles worldwide.
Mid Term Goals:
Save lives, protect livelihoods, and strengthen recovery from disasters and crises.
Enable healthy and safe living.
Promote social inclusion and a culture of nonviolence and peace.
Build strong National Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.
Pursue humanitarian diplomacy to prevent and reduce vulnerability in a globalized world.
Function effectively as the IFRC.
Long Term Goals:
Build stronger, more engaged, and more resilient ...
The short, medium, and long term goals of the Red Cross and the part stakeholders may play in the planning process.
Stakeholders and Sustainability Analysis
1. How would you identify organization stakeholders and how to conduct a stakeholder analysis for American Red Cross?
2. How can you evaluate the organization from multiple sustainable perspectives, including financial considerations, positive community outcomes, and innovation.
Thanks for any assistance. Also can you provide scholarly references please.View Full Posting Details