Please use an article that discusses group and situational effects on consumer behavior and provide at least 600 words answering the following.
1. Summarize the article comparing how situational effects, such as atmospherics and other situational effects,
impact the consumer buying decision.
2. With an eye on the article, discuss how outside people or groups affect consumer buying decisions.
3. Evaluate the effect of post-purchase feelings with respect to not only repeat purchases but how this might have
an effect on other potential customers. How does the individual consumer's perception affect this?
4. How might a marketer use knowledge about groups and situational effects to influence the purchase of their
1. Summarize the article comparing how situational effects, such as atmospherics and other situational effects, impact the consumer buying decision.
Atmospherics or environmental effects can impact the consumer buying decision by controlling the musical aspect and eliciting the desire to purchase items that are associated with whatever music is playing such as a research study that showed customers who bought more French wine when hearing French music and subsequently showed customers buying more German wine when German music was playing. Therefore, marketers' were able to control the atmosphere in the store with music that elicited the consumers' desire to buy wine associated with the country's brand of music that was playing throughout the store. Other situational factors such as how the customer personally interacts with the product are unable to entirely be influenced by the marketer, but the marketer can provide the link that can cause the consumer to develop nostalgia and a connection with the product ...
A group and situational effects on consumer behavior is examined.