What are five main reasons people generally change jobs? Explain the reasons in detail.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 6:42 am ad1c9bdddf
The five main reasons people generally change jobs, according to Retention Connections (see reference below), are:
1. Work environment - The corporate culture may result in people feeling it is not a "good fit" based on factors such as the reputation of the company may include values that do not coincide with those of the employee, convenience of job location to home, physical surroundings in which the job is performed and even the social "groups" that exist ...
There are five main reasons why people change jobs: work environment, feeling expendable, lack of support, no opportunity for advancement and compensation. Reference included.
Unemployment Presentation Analysis
Analyzing your own presentation on unemployment. Include discussion on the following:
- Your choice of topic, purpose, and intended audience
- Your research sources
- The flow of your outline
- The appropriateness and effectiveness of your visual aids
- The effectiveness of your presentation (Did you get your message across? Was the audience moved or swayed by your conclusion?)
- The ease or difficulty you had with each part of the preparation process (choosing a topic, researching, finding/creating visual aids, outlining, drafting, and presenting orally)
- How you would improve your process next time