Outline a clear topic sentence and thesis.
Environments shape organizations. In turn, organizations also shape the environments in which they interact. Organizations, in part, also choose which environments they enter and exit, choose which coalitions are most desirable, and determine the contexts in which they function.
Write a paper that draws from the professional literature to address these issues and explains how organizations relate strategically to their environments.
How Organizations Relate Strategically to Their Environments
I. Introduction to Organizations and their environments
A. Analysis of the internal environments
1. Technology, employee morale, materials and resources, organizational culture
B. Analysis of the external environments
1. Global financial economy, changing market trends, changing demographics
II. The shaping of the organization by the environment (Pfeffer, et all 2012).
A. Description of how the internal environments shape the organization
1. Increasing productivity rates of the company
2. Leads to expansion opportunities for the corporation
3. Raising the client figure of the organization
B. Description of how the external environments shape the organization
1. Increases or reduces the market shares of the company
2. Altering the marketing strategies of the corporation (Organization, 2008).
3. Shifting the differentiation techniques utilized by the organization in the market
III. The shaping of the environment by the organization
A. The analysis of how the organizational culture shapes the ...
The solution discusses environments that shape organizations.