What should an organization do if the market or customer focus changes mid-stream of the product development process?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 4, 2021, 7:47 pm ad1c9bdddf
What should an organization do if the market or customer focus changes mid-stream of the product development process?
IF THE CHANGE OCCURS BEFORE THE PRODUCT CONCEPT HAS BEEN DEVELOPED
1. The organization should change the product concept.
2. The business strategy for the product should be reviewed.
3. The market and customer need should be researched and results analyzed.
4. The specific customer needs should be ascertained.
5. The specific customer needs should be checked for consistency.
6. Forecasts and estimation for future changes in customer or market focus should be made.
7. The new product ...
This answer provides you an excellent discussion on Change in focus