1. Current Business Research Project
Use the Internet or other resources to find an example of a current business research project. Current means that the work is done within the past year. Prepare a synopsis of the project including the following:
a. Define the business research and its purpose.
b. Explain the business problem(s) under investigation.
c. Identify the parties involved in conducting the research.
d. Describe the method(s) used to conduct the research project.
e. Please avoid presenting only generalities about the "research Process". Discuss the specifics of the research topic you are presenting.
Business research is a methodical investigation that furnishes information to direct managerial decisions. More explicitly, it is a procedure of planning, acquiring, examining and distributing pertinent data, information and insights to decision makers in means that activate the organization to take suitable actions that, in turn, increase business functioning. In present, an assortment of different types of research projects is known as business research. Here, in this project paper the business research selected is related with Future Airline Industry.
The basic aim of the selected business research project is to identify the prominence of mergers and acquisitions for the Airline Industry in the future. This research emphasizes on the fact that whether these two will be suitable business choices for the airline companies in the future or either one of them or both together will be suitable options for this business in future (Iatrou & Oretti, 2007). The 'cross border mergers' and 'strategic alliances' are the main focus of the undertaken business research. Another prominent purpose of this business research is to emphasize on the benefits of mergers & acquisitions for the Airline Industry.
Business Problem under Investigation
The business problem discussed in this research is the identification of the benefits of mergers and strategic alliances so that the importance of these strategies' can be identified for airline industry. This research also deals with drawing important conclusions about the ...
The expert defines business research, identifies parties and describes methods.
Purpose of Business Research
1. What is the purpose of business research?
2. What is the definition of a hypothesis?
3. Compare and contrast the difference between scientific and business research.
4. Why is it important to properly frame a research question?
5. What is the purpose of a cost-benefit analysis?
6. List the primary elements that are contained within a well-written business research proposal.
7. What is the difference between primary and secondary data?
8. Give an example of poor ethics in research.
9. Your boss, Ms. Salina, presents you will a serious business problem. Sales in the Eastern region have been dropping for over 6 months. She knows that you have just finished a business research course and she wants you to research this problem. What is the first thing you would do?
10. Explain how you would use Descriptive Statistics in business research and the relationship to the research question/s.
11. What is an example of poor ethics in research?
12. What are some of the ethical issues of research associated with e-business?
13.How does culture impact ethics in global business settings?
14.How do you balance ethical consideration in research?View Full Posting Details