Select an article that describes research using one or more statistical tests (z, t, ANOVA, chi square, regression) as part of the data analysis. Describe the study using the following information:
1) State the research problem and purpose. Why was the study needed and what did the author want to accomplish?
2) Identify the stated or implied research question and sub-questions.
3) Describe the implied or stated assumptions and limitations. How did each affect the study?
5) Identify the data analysis methods. Which statistical tests were used?
6) State the findings. Did they answer the research questions? Were the findings statistically significant? Is the information useful in improving management (or other) practice?
7) Discuss whether the findings justified the conclusions and or recommendations.
This solution provides answers to various questions involving statistical tests.