Can you help me get started with this assignment?
1. Collaborative Activity: Sample Research Questions Worksheet Attached
- Resource: Sample Research Questions Worksheet.
** - Complete the Sample Research Questions Worksheet. >>>ATTACHED<<<
- Submit the worksheet as a Microsoft Word attachment
2. Individual Assignment: Parametric and Nonparametric Testing
- Resources: Statistical Test Matrix located in the attached file.
** - Complete the Statistical Test Matrix. >>>>>ATTACHED<<<<<
- Provide a paper describing the similarities, differences, strengths and weaknesses of parametric and nonparametric tests. Identify the different types of parametric tests and their nonparametric equivalents.
- Submit the Statistical Test Matrix and paper as Microsoft Word attachments
** See the attachments for more details **
Describing the similarities, differences, strengths and weaknesses of parametric and nonparametric tests. Identify the different types of parametric tests and their nonparametric equivalents.
In case of parametric tests the observations must be independent, must be drawn from a normally distributed population and should have the same variances, On the other hand in case of nonparametric tests observations need to be independent, and the variable being studied has an underlying continuity. So the similarity is that in both cases the observations are independent. The other similarity is that there is at least one nonparametric test equivalent to a parametric test. The differences are that parametric tests assume data to be ...
This solution gives you a detailed discussion on Parametric & Nonparametric Testing