Explain in 300 minimum for each question.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 12:21 am ad1c9bdddf
Business communication Law/statutes
Explain in 300 minimum for each question.
1.Identify a minimum of three different business statutes that exist in a business communications environment.
The first business statute is the Code of Federal Regulations: Title 47 - Telecommunication: This is an updated version of the Code of Federal Regulations. This code is gives the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by executive department and agencies of the Federal Government. This code has fifty titles that represent broad areas that the Federal Government regulates.
The second statue is the Telecommunications Act of 1996. This act amends the Communications Act of 1934. The purpose of this act was to open up the market to competition by dismantling barriers to entry. The objective was to encourage private sector to enter the telecommunications market and to increase competition. In other words the objective of the congress in creating this act was to provide a context in which there was no monopoly of telecommunication services but there was competition. The method used by this regulation is to enable competition among firms that use similar type of technology for to provide one type of service. The objective of the act is to disallow state and local governments from ...
This answer provides you an excellent discussion on Business communication
Must use at least textbook (Brown, K. A., & Hyer, N. L. (2010). Managing projects: A team-based approach. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill/Irwin) as a source material for each response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
1. What are the variables that must be considered when developing a project schedule? Give a short explanation of how they impact the schedule development.
2. How does the development of project software compare to other methods of scheduling. What are the benefits of using project software? What are the downfalls of using technology in this manner?
3. The textbook gives examples of successful scheduling. What are the benefits of having a schedule for a project?
4. Multitasking has become the norm in our everyday society. Why is it important for a project manager to be aware of multitasking during a project? Do you think there are benefits to multitasking? Explain your answer.
5. What is the "crashing" procedure? Use an example from your own project experience to help identify the steps.
6. What are factors and decisions that need to be considered when comparing crash costs and the trade-off?
7. What is the importance of scheduling and possible reasons for schedules to be modified during a project's duration? Give an example from your own experiences where this came into play.
8. What are the dimensions of project closure? Do you feel any of these factors play a bigger role in closure? Explain your answer.
9. Compare and contrast the three methods of continuous learning during a project.
10. What are the steps for a project change to be implemented once the tools have validated concerns for the project?
11. There are several phenomena listed in the textbook that can potentially affect a project. Choose one, and explain how you, as a project manager, could be aware and prepare for the possible effect of its impact on a project.