I need help getting started on a paper in which you discuss the factual situation described in an article with ethical issue(s) presented. Identify any other ethical issues you suspect might apply to the situation that are not reported.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 12:15 am ad1c9bdddf
Interesting topic! I located two articles, one for the first part of the assignment, and the second one that identifies other issues not dealt with in the first article. I attached them both for convenience and for further reading.
Let's take a closer look.
In the article, Ethical Issues in Neonatal Care (Carter, 2006, http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/978997-overview), the factual situation is that many ethical issues present professionals on a regular, perhaps, daily basis, but yet there is a lack of guidelines to address these issues. The article argues that the ethical issues that currently present the practice in neonatal medicine are as follows:
? "Who deserves access to prenatal and ...
In reference to ethical issues in neonatal care, this solution discusses factual situations described in an article with ethical issue(s) presented. It then identifies other ethical issues that might also apply to the situation that are not reported. Two articles on the topic are also provided.
Ethical Issues in Public Health, Neonatal & Prevention
I need assistance with the following questions for a paper:
Neonatal health care:
1. What interventions would you see to improve neonatal health care in the United States? What is the key ethical issue you see in our current direction?
Infant Mortality & Morbidity Rates In the United States (US):
2. Cite the statistics on incidence and cost of premature births in this country and some other first world country.
3. State the U.S. position among all countries in terms of its infant mortality and morbidity rate.
4. Using these facts, provide a root cause analysis as to why our health care system spends so much and achieves so little.
4. Is this an ethical issue? If so how would you state the issue? Please provide references/citations etc.
Thank you for any assistance on paper structure and content.View Full Posting Details