Develop a 150 to 200 word posting that responds to the following question: How might the value process frameworks help companies avoid faulty e-commerce strategies? What strategic insights might be gained from such models that may not be self-evident to business strategists within a given company? Provide an example in your posting.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 10:12 am ad1c9bdddf
The primary goal of the value process framework is to achieve a competitive advantage amongst rival companies through profitability. Companies must achieve this through by creating and capturing value. The complete value process framework is inclusive of three levels; value perceived by the customers, the cost of creating the value, and competitive discounts (Enders, König, Hungenberg, & Engelbertz, 2009). According to Ritchie (2000), the majority of e-commerce businesses fail because they had a faulty business model, lacked ...
The concept of the value process framework is not only a useful business model for traditional businesses but also for online businesses. This information provides relevant examples of the value process framework.
Ethical Framework Related to Personal or Work Life
Request Assistance With A Ethical Framework Paper:
1. Describe your ethical framework (Firing An Employee From A Company That Has Had Loyalty for Many Years)
2. Describe a difficult ethical decision related to your personal or work life.
3. Apply your ethical framework (described in #1 above) to your case
4. Assess how you might apply a different or more complex decision-making process in the future.
5. What are your conclusions or learning from your case study? Would you make the same decision again? How would you apply
your ethical framework in the future? How has your thinking about ethical decisionmaking changed or developed? How will this
framework change how you might approach complex ethical decisions in the future?