1. How many channel levels are appropriate for your company's targeted business segment? Based on the number of channel members, should you use exclusive, selective, or intensive distribution? Why?
2. What types of retailers will your company use for distributing your product? Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using this type of retailer
3. Explain your communication objectives and the communication channels your company will use to influence your target audience.
4. Your company wants a recommendation of an event sponsorship possibility that is appropriate for the new product campaign. What type of event would you recommend, and what objectives would you set for the sponsorship?
5. Discuss two new product ideas that can result from your product, and address the needs of your target segments.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 4:56 am ad1c9bdddf
As you are aware that we at BrainMass provide you online teaching assistance and not the ...
The solution describes the types of marketing channels adopted by Apple Inc. along with the types of retailer used and their advantages and disadvantages, communication objectives and communication channels that influence the target audience, event sponsorship and new product ideas.
See attached file.
I need help answering a couple of questions dealing with Apple Inc and Microsoft. I have Apple's FY 2009 data but don't have Microsoft's.
1. How does Apple Inc income statement common-size data and the profitability ratios differ from Microsoft's? Based on annual report data, why might these differences exist?
2. What balance sheet and liquidity ratios differ from competitor? Based on annual report data, why might these differences exist?
3. Do the operational ratios compare favorable to the competitor?
4. In your opinion, how does the company compare to the competitor? What are the primary differences? What factors explain the reasons for these differences?