1. How many channel levels are appropriate for your company's targeted business segment? Based on the number of channel members, should you use exclusive, selective, or intensive distribution? Why?
2. What types of retailers will your company use for distributing your product? Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using this type of retailer
3. Explain your communication objectives and the communication channels your company will use to influence your target audience.
4. Your company wants a recommendation of an event sponsorship possibility that is appropriate for the new product campaign. What type of event would you recommend, and what objectives would you set for the sponsorship?
5. Discuss two new product ideas that can result from your product, and address the needs of your target segments.
As you are aware that we at BrainMass provide you online teaching assistance and not the ...
The solution describes the types of marketing channels adopted by Apple Inc. along with the types of retailer used and their advantages and disadvantages, communication objectives and communication channels that influence the target audience, event sponsorship and new product ideas.