Discuss which of these channels are used in your organization and how effective they are. How do you make a determination of the most appropriate channel to use for a particular message?
* Formal communication networks, including downward, upward, and horizontal communication
* Informal communication networks such as the grapevine, personal networks, and mentors
* Face-to-face communication.
See the attached file.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 2:19 am ad1c9bdddf
Our company uses formal, informal, and face-to-face. Most of our communication is formal because we are all in different places at different times administering to clients. As often as possible and always once a week we are in face-to-face communication with all day sessions together in the office. This allows us a ...
The solution discusses the channels of communication in an organization.
Research About Effective Internal Communication Techniques
You will practice effective internal communication. Research about effective internal communication techniques to different audience groups, and in particular to new recruits.
You have been given the task of effectively communicating the organization's mission, vision, and values to the new employees in your organization during new employee orientation. Your goal is to make sure that the employees understand what the organization's mission, vision, and values are, as well as how they each fit into achieving the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
You want to make sure that this is something they will not forget soon, as it needs to be in their minds when they are working for the organization.
Based on the scenario, complete the following tasks:
• Create a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation to go along with your oral presentation to the new employees. In your presentation, make sure that you have placed the oral part of the presentation into the Notes area of each slide. This will be your "script."
• In addition, create a handout for the employees in a Microsoft Word document so they have something to take with them to remind them of what they learned.
Support your responses with relevant examples.
Cite any sources