Please see attached file.
- Was the sample selected in such a way that you think it is representative of the population?
- Is it clear where the sample came from and how it was selected?
- How similar are the participants in the study to those who have been used in similar studies?
Results and Discussion
- Does the author relate the results to the review of literature?
- Are the results related to the hypothesis? Is the discussion of the results consistent with the actual results?
- Does the discussion provide closure to the initial hypothesis presented by the author?
The sample was not selected in a way that is representative of the population. In this case,
the population would be college students in a Business course. The sample includes a section of one
course (ECO 3401) section at the University of Central Florida, compared to another section of the same
course. If the aim is to compare learning by video streaming to traditional classroom learning, the
sample size should be larger and should include students in other courses, in other U.S. institutions. This
study compares students in two different course sections, for one semester only. To accurately gauge
student performance for sections using streaming video versus face to face options, the study must look
at student performance over time. It is not random, as ...
The expert tests is video steaming as effective as face to face instructions are examined.
Problem Solution: Harrison-Keyes
Using the Problem Solution Template, develop a 3,000-4,500-word paper in which you propose a solution to help Harrison-Keyes move from a standard publishing format to an e-book format. Remember that your solution needs to focus on the project management concepts covered in the course (see the mind maps in Weeks One through Three on your rEsourceSM course page). Be sure to incorporate appropriate citations from your readings and research.View Full Posting Details