Co-branding or alliance, synergy, marriage, etc
1. What opportunities does it offer to marketers and consumers?
2. What are the best conditions for a successful co-branding opportunity?
3. Create an example involving two products that are currently independent, but would likely benefit from co-branding.
4. Provide an example involving two products that are currently independent, but would likely benefit from co-branding.
Co-Branding offers marketers and consumers the ability to share and pair products that are compatible. The buying of Gain detergent and Bounce with Gain scent, sells the Gain and the Bounce as a paired item, allowing for special pricing and product placement, two integral parts of marketing. The ability to share scents gives consumers the ability to have a continuous fragrance. The pairing of products is a good idea when the products work together or can be combined to create for the consumers, a more complete need fulfilled.
2. The products should have something in common to be successful. Type, fragrance, use, needs are all reasons to co brand. When there is a way to co brand into ...
The discussion is on the use of co-branding.