What are some of the potential benefits of B2B applications that use the Internet?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 7:16 am ad1c9bdddf
One of the most important benefits of internet or web based B2B applications is the cost efficiency. Internet- or web-based B2B applications and platforms have resulted in significant cost reductions, be it in the area of B2B marketing or operations. The web's immense reach has allowed companies to conduct their B2B marketing campaigns all across the globe at a fraction of the cost incurred on ...
Discusses the benefits of B2B applications on the web.
Managing Information Technology: Context Map, B2B, B2C
1. What are some of the potential benefits of B2B applications that use the Internet?
2. Choose one of the five competitive forces in Porter's model. Describe a new opportunity and a new threat due to e-commerce via the Internet for a specific industry of your choosing.
3. Define the term system. Give an example of a business system, and create a context diagram to show its boundary, environment, inputs, and outputs.
4. Describe how logical and physical representations of a To-Be system will differ
5. Define and contrast the following pairs of terms: dot-com and bricks-and-clicks; intranet and extranet; B2C and B2BView Full Posting Details