3)Make a mutation in the DNA sequence by changing only one base pair that you expect would have no affect on the protein that is made.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 3:21 am ad1c9bdddf
1) If the bottom strand is used it will translate into the following mRNA:
5'-AUAGCCCGGGGGUUUAAA-3' which will translate into the following amino acids in 1 letter ...
Detailed answer to the questions are provided.
DNA mutation sequences and how they impact DNA replication
1. What is the mutation, how does this mutation impact DNA replication?
2. How was the relationship between the mutation and the disease discovered?
3. What are the symptoms of the disease?
4. How does the problem in DNA replication lead to the symptoms of the disease (a discussion of transcription and/or translation may be appropriate here)?
5. How could genetic engineering technology be used to learn more about this disease?