Assistance with the following multiple choice science questions.
1. Paleontologists have found fossils dating back 3.6 billion years. These closely resemble..
3. Eukaryotic cells are thought to have...
4. Of the following, which kingdom contains the most diversity in terms of DNA sequences?
5. Atmospheric chemists think that Earth's first atmosphere...
7. What is the main difference between protists and bacteria?
8. The Cambrian Explosion provided a wealth of fossil remains for scientists to uncover. Many of the animals from this time period had tough skins or shells. This would
9. Some bacteria can form resting structures called ___________ that can withstand extremes in temperature, moisture, and radiation.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 7:42 am ad1c9bdddf
Assistance with multiple choice science questions about eukaryotic cells, bacteria, protista, Cambrian Explosion and more.
Classification of Organisms using a Dichotomous Key
Find the phylum and/or class that the organism belongs to using the dichotomous key. Please see attachments.View Full Posting Details