11. Where in the body is glycogen stored?
a. Red blood cell
b. Bone tissue
d. Gall bladder
12. What electrolyte controls water balance in the human body?
13. Identify the most important way heat is lost from the body during exercise.
14. Which genetic term describes the appearance of an individual?
11. Glycogen is stored in the liver.
12. Sodium controls water balance.
13. Radiation is the most significant way for heat loss to occur during rest (about 60% of body heat loss). ...
This solution identifies the correct answer and contains explanations on homestasis and physiology.