Please only take this problem if your answer can not be complete and understandable. Thank you!
Describe the storage and release of triglycerides of adipose cells on a molecular level, and describe the hormonal control of this process.
Simplest lipids constructed from fatty acids are known as triglycerides or fats. A typical triglyceride molecule is composed of three fatty acids each in an ester linkage with a single glycerol. In eukaryotes, vertebrate animals specifically, triglycerides are stored in specialized cells called adipose cells or adipocytes in large amounts ...
The release of triglycerides of adipose cells are determined. The control of this process is discussed.
Nutrition: Types of Fat in Food and Importance to Body
1. Describe the usefulness of fat in our body and in food?
2. Name and describe what saturated and unsaturated fats are?
3. Explain how the body store and use fat?
4. Describe the benefits of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids and their food source?
5. Name and describe some fatty foods that can be good for your heart health