1. What is the importance of communication and what goals to help you to effectively communicate throughout through life. Why is it important to communicate effectively with others? How will effective communication help students in their academic career? Give examples. Why do you think most schools emphasizes quality discussion posts and proper etiquette in the Discussion Forums? please answer in 200 words.
2. How can knowing your fellow students and fostering a sense of community benefit your educational experience?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 9:03 am ad1c9bdddf
Welcome warmly to BM! I offer my notes of brainstorming to assist. Please rate 5/5 accordingly.
1. What is the importance of communication and what goals to help you to effectively communicate throughout through life.
Since all jobs and personal, daily life activities require verbal speech and written communication, from writing checks, chatting with one's spouse about what's for dinner, sending emails, to making grocery lists, communicative abilities exemplify requisite skills for financial, social, emotional, and intellectual pursuits in all facets of life.
Goals to help effectively communicate in ...
200 words of personal notes are offered to brainstorm the topic of the importance of communication at both the college and real world level. Basic examples are briefly used.
The solution provides answers about leadership communication, focusing specifically on the book, “Leadership Communication” (2011).
1. Discuss the concept of emotional intelligence, and justify its importance within the organizational culture.
2. Do you see a value in the use of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) as a means of increasing employee self-awareness? Justify your position with support from the text and/or additional academic sources.
3. Discuss the interdependence of cultural variables and their impact on communication across cultures.
4. Compare and contrast the impact of cultural collectivism and individualism as they relate to leader communication.
5. Explain the factors responsible for the failure of some teams to operate as effectively as possible and identify things that can be done to build successful teams.
6. Discuss the importance of purpose when evaluating the need for a meeting.
7. Describe how and why a matrix measuring conflict-handling modes can be used by mediators to assist in managing conflict created within meetings.
Barrett, D.J. Leadership Communication (2011). McGraw-Hill/Irwin.View Full Posting Details