Tables is already done in attachment ...
Select the appropriate statistical test that allows you to conduct an analysis of the factors affecting hospital costs. You will have to select the correct statistical test and conduct that test in Excel.
1. analyze your data and produce a 250-word summary describing the major findings of your analysis.
2. The variables that most affect hospital cost.
3. An overview of the P and F values in your Excel tables.
4. A discussion of the degrees of freedom and the sample size.
5. Discuss any significant relationships that present themselves in the Excel files produced from your statistical analysis
The calculations of the regression table, residuals and ANOVA are tedious and they are usually done using ...
A Complete, Neat and Step-by-step Solution is provided in the attached files.