For this assignment, use data from W1 Assignment 2.
Compute a t-test comparing males' and females' heights. You must determine which type of t-test to compute.
Move your output into a Microsoft Word document and write a one-paragraph, APA-formatted interpretation of the results.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 10:03 am ad1c9bdddf
Please find the solution of your posting. I hope it will help ...
This solution is comprised of a detailed explanation on two sample t test statistics, statistical tests, reported results. Four questions were answered based on the data and with the help of minitab. This solution is comprised of a detailed explanation of t test with all steps. In this solution, step-by-step explanation of this complicated topic provides students with a clear perspective.
Hypothesis Test: Choosing the Appropriate Test
1. When to use a t-test and when to use a z-test for one-sample analysis? Give Example.
2. When to use a t-test and when to use a z-test for two-sample analysis? Give Example.
3 When is an independent t-test used as opposed to dependent t-test? Give Example.
4. When is ANOVA used? Which follow up tests are used under which and under which circumstances when there is a difference? Give Example.
5. When is a factorial ANOVA used? Give Example.
6. When is a chi square test appropriate? Give Example.
7. When does linear regression versus multiple regression apply? Give Example.View Full Posting Details