Non parametric Hypothesis Testing Questions:
Using the data from the Excel file (see attachment), conduct the equivalent, nonparametric test of hypothesis using the 5-step process.
Describing the results of the nonparametric hypothesis test. Be sure to include the following:
1. A clear and logical statement of your research question.
2. From your research question, formulate both a numerical and verbal hypothesis statement regarding your research issue.
3. Perform the five-step hypothesis test on the data.
4. Explain which nonparametric test you used to analyze your data and why you chose that test.
5. Interpret the results of your test,
6.Be sure to include your raw data tables and the results of the computations of your Z-test or t-test in your paper, using both graphical and tabular methods of displaying data and results.
Note: Methods of computation could include the usage of Excel®, or MegaStat.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 24, 2021, 8:08 pm ad1c9bdddf
Research Question: Is there any significant difference in the mean salary of American League and national league players?
H0: There is no significant difference in the average (median) salary of American League and national league players.
H1: There is significant difference in the average (median) salary of American League and national league ...
The solution provides step-by-step method for the calculation of nonparametric testing in Megastat for baseball data. Formula for the calculation and interpretations of the results are also included.