Here is the following scenario: You are treating a 45-year-old male who states that he is depressed and potentially suicidal. Your client has recently returned from active duty in a war zone and states that he does not know if he can go on after seeing the things he has seen during war. His drinking has increased significantly over the past month and he is feeling very isolated.
Complete the following:
- Write a short treatment plan to specifically address issues of crises, suicidality, or trauma-causing events as they relate to depression and substance abuse.
- How would your treatment plan address the causes of depression and drinking in this client?
- In your treatment plan, individualize helping strategies and treatment modalities to meet the client's willingness to change.
- Explain some strategies you would use to initiate and maintain counseling with this client. What issues will you consider when you approach termination with the client?
In addition, can you ensure that the following is included in your posting:
- Explain how stated issues are tied directly to depression and addictive behaviors
- Describe the assessments selected in regards to addiction, depression, and suicidal potential
- Write a treatment plan that includes appropriate interventions, addressing crises, suicidality, or trauma-causing events as related to depression and addictive behaviors.
I have tried to respond to your questions that would allow you to develop a treatment plan for this project. I hope this helps.
(2) How would your treatment plan address the causes of depression and drinking in this client?
Research suggests that depression rarely develops in isolation, and can be contributed to other biological, environmental and social factors. Studies show that some depressed people have too much or too little of certain brain chemicals. In addition, a family history of depression may increase the risk for developing depression. Other factors that can contribute to depression are difficult life events (such as death or divorce), side-effects from some medications and negative thought patterns. Thus, the treatment plan would have to explore what is contributing to the depression and drinking. Using an integrated person-centered, solution-focused approach would suggest that the psychotherapist actively listens to and supports the client. For example, in a comfortable and warm climate, the client may freely express fears, anxiety and guilt, and/or other negative feelings (a person-centered component). A treatment phrase consisting of suicide contracts emphasizes current feelings the client is experiencing in what is occurring in his life presently (the solution-focused component) (Fitzgerald & Leudar, 2010).
(3) In your treatment plan, individualize helping strategies and treatment modalities to meet the client's willingness to change.
Utilizing a treatment plan based on the solution-focused approach, the therapist presents the client with new possibilities of looking at the problem situation. Thus, he or she suggests ways that the client can redefine the problem so that a solution can be obtained. For example, after the initial session, the objective will be to have the client set some goals. In the process, the practitioner/therapist would examine what those goals were, and what would be needed for change. The intervention could begin with an assignment such as having the client document the things he wants to change. This could be the focus of change over the next few sessions.
This solution provides a treatment plan to address issues of crises, suicidality, and trauma-causing events related to depression and substance abuse.
I have an assignment due and am having a hard time identifying the organizational structure and how it effects managing projects.
I have attached previous papers that were used in this course and are required to use as reference to this assignment.
assignment:Strategic Context of Project Paper and Presentation from Week Three.
Prepare a 1,050- to 1,750-word paper describing the identification and management of project stakeholders.
Include an evaluation of the primary and secondary stakeholders.
*******Determine the structure of the organization and what effect that structure has on the management of the project.( this is the part of the assignment i am having difficulties with.) please help!View Full Posting Details