Individual coaching, group coaching, and organizational consulting are distinct, though interrelated, activities. Techniques that are successful in one activity may not be plausible or profitable in another. For this assignment, you will write a paper that examines how psychologists adapt roles and strategies as they move from individual coaching to organizational consulting.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
Describe the role and strategies of individual coaching and the role and strategies of individual coaching. Describe the role and strategies of group coaching and the role and strategies of group coaching. Describe the role and strategies of organizational consulting as well. Finally, discuss role adaptation for moving from coaching to consulting.
Include two scholarly resources other than those in the assigned readings with appropriate references and in-text citations. Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com July 15, 2018, 9:10 pm ad1c9bdddf
First I would do an introduction using the information on coaching: For example your thesis may something to the effect that "Coaching can be beneficial to help individuals, groups and organizations achieve significant goals; interrelated tasks will aid in more successful coaching techniques". Next, pulling this information together, you would explain how interrelation works to aid in coaching success. Hope this helps. Good luck.
(1) Coaching is centred on unlocking a person's potential to maximize his or her own performance.
(2) Coaching guides individuals to understand their values and realize goals.
(3) It helps to reinforce positive beliefs by challenging individuals to reach beyond their present way of performing, and develop new skills to improve their performance.
(4) For example, a person may be given a task that will be followed by feedback (coaching model for leadership development, p. 7).The objective of individual coaching is to develop the person being coached. This can be achieved through coaching by aiding the individual to achieve self-confidence, and develop tasks to increase individual knowledge (leadership development).
(5) Occasionally, it involves overseeing what is being done and furthering the outcome. Research shows that coaches place more emphasis on the manner in which individuals use skills rather than the knowledge they obtain.
1. A description of the role and strategies of individual coaching.
(a) Individual approaches to coaching is goal orientated.
(b) They have an important ...
This solution discusses coaching from individual, group and organizational perspectives,