- Describe scientific research methods presented in scholarly psychology literature.
- Apply research findings from scholarly literature to current issues in the field of psychology.
- Examine how human thoughts and behaviors can impact mental health and well-being.
Area of applied research in psychology include:
Topic of interest:
- How supervisor training impacts development of future leaders in the workplace.
- Present information from three sources of information
- Summarize psychology research findings that have been applied to solve a specific problem or make a specific improvement.
- Describe the methods used in the research.
- Describe how the application benefits human health or well-being.
Hope you are well.
How supervisor training impacts development of future leaders in the workplace. Present information from three sources of information.
Consider the role of a supervisor is to effectively communicate terms, performance goals, and the breakdown of job duties to new hires of future leaders. However, in the workplace challenges can entail human nature, mental stability, and the basis of healthy thoughts (mind set) that prevents progress, such as, bullying or any form of intimation to empower one individual over the other. Supervisor training is imperative to the development of future leaders due to demonstrate "organizational behavior" at the company. If the supervisor suffers from mental disorder of depression or deficiency in processing productive thoughts - that can lead to negative influence, behaviors, and conduct reflective of the individual. According to Huague, Skogstad & Einarsen (2009), the situation framework stated the focused on management relaying information or influence can deter from a bullying platform that consistently exist within a corporate environment honing on negative ...
This solution provides a review into applied research in psychology for creating a study in determining how supervisors lead and train.
Theories, Theorists, and the Role of Theory in Research
1. in 250 words analysis of the role of theory in research.
2. in at least 1250 words about Theories and Theorists.
Theory is a natural extension of the philosophy of science, and theoretical frameworks underpin any and every research design and study. Familiarize yourself with the main theories and theorists in your field so that you may become more conversant in your discipline's theoretical foundations and research approaches; and the A Primer in Theory Construction and the important theories in your field. What are they? Identify a least two of the origin of the theories, their authors or developers, and the source material where you can find these theories; or identify two key theories in your field. Identify the theorist(s) and sources of the theories (key articles or books) in your discipline. Describe the basic tenets of these theories. Analyze and assess the relationship between the two theories you have found. Explain why these theories are so important to your discipline and how they relate to the research that maybe interested in doing. Include a reference list for the five "classics" and influential works you have found. Analyze and assess the relationship between two theories that you have found. Does one expand upon or reference the other? Identify at least five "classics," or influential works, in your discipline. Why are they important? How much are they referenced today?
Some Resources you can use is the Sage Encyclopedia of Social Science Research Methods ONLINE and The SAGE Encyclopedia of Social Science Research Methods and The SAGE Encyclopedia of Qualitative Research Methods:View Full Posting Details