Define organizational psychology and explain the evolution of the field of organizational psychology. Compare and contrast organizational psychology with at lest two related disciplines. Analyze the role of research and statistics in the field of organizational psychology© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 12:06 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. Organizational Psychology is a field of psychology that seeks to understand the purpose of organizations, human nature and motivations as they relate to each other.
2. Evolution of the organizational psychology is still ever changing as the work world changes too. Globalization has a huge impact on organizations, as they become inter-dependent. Technology advancements, global competition, labour market forces, more international corporations impact the field of organizational psychology as human beings need to react to these fast pace changes. Human beings in this generation is faced with more changes and rapid changes then in previous workforces. It is a ...
This solution provides a general introduction to organizational psychology.
1. What is organizational psychology? How is it different from general psychology?
2. How has the Civil Rights Act 1964 and the American with Disabilities Act of 1991 affected organizational psychology?
3. If you were a manager of an organization, what would you expect from an organizational psychologist?
4. What does a practicing organizational psychologist do? How does this compare with what a research organizational psychologist does?View Full Posting Details