Please note, follow the instructions for the questions below:
(1) Prepare an annotated outline and bibliography of at least 7 to 10 references
Begin with a basic outline and add detail describing what will occur in each section of the paper.
(2) For major headings, you should include several descriptive sentences or a short descriptive paragraph. For minor subheadings, a sentence or two is sufficient. If you know which articles will be included in each section, it is fine to indicate this in the annotated outline.
(3) Briefly describe the topic, problem, and questions intended to explore in the final project, and discuss how qualitative or quantitative methods could be used to study this issue.
Keep in mind the intended purposes, and research goals of each methodological approach.
(4) Finally, create a timeline for completion of the final project, identifying any barriers to successful completion of the final project.
(5) Use the complete APA reference for each article or source, and briefly describe each reference including how it will add value to the project.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 8:45 am ad1c9bdddf
Qualitative and Quantitative methods with cultural differences in Play
This report shows us how mother and child interact with each other during pretend play sessions. Through general observations during the qualitative research method and through interviews, more observations, and videotapes during the quantitative research portion. The American and Mexican parents wanted to see how different cultures are the same and yet different.
I. What is happening with Americans/Purpose and tasks
When working with a qualitative method to find out ways that culture affects play there are ways to do this and here are a few of them: the mothers can play with to help with social skills and getting ready for school, independence, individual autonomy, self-confidence and cognitive skills. They can also help the children learning through watching their parents play. Parents help children learn.--American mothers and children.
II. What happens with Mexicans with purposes and tasks
They have to prepare for work, interdependence, family orientation, cooperation, social skills. The parents model desired behavior and the child learns by observing and imitating the adult behavior in work.
III. Participants- 60 children and their mothers. 30 Anglo-Americans and 30 Mexicans ages ...
This is an annotated bibliography for quantitative and qualitative research dealing with the subject of play in various cultures.
Prepare an annotated outline for your project.
Prepare an annotated bibliography for your project that consists of 8 to 10 references.
My topic is " Being a Black Male."View Full Posting Details