· Summarize your attached article.
· Explain the impact of the trend discussed in your selected article on research in the field of psychology.
Welcome back to BM! Please rate 5/5 for my 700 words of notes to model some ideas for you. I'm honored to assist you on your future academic endeavors. Your business is valuable to me! Thank you so much for using BrainMass.com!
In the first place, as you summarize the article and its implications on psychology, the authors seem to emphasize the strong correlation between media depictions of celebrity drug use/abuse and increased risks to young people. The deaths of Michael Jackson, Heath Ledger, and recently Lesley Carter often seem to overly glamorize drug use and in turn entire young, vulnerable, impressionable audiences. Gender implications are also present in this study. Since Winehouse was a woman, it is a fascinating study to me for its feminist effects as well.
Specifically, the authors assess how "news media content" of "celebrity drug use" affected "young people's perceptions of drug use." Although there is a plethora of celebrities to assess within this context, the article particularly examines how Amy Winehouse's drug use affected young people as they looked at her depictions in a number of ways: 'troubled genius', 'losing patience' and 'glamorization or gritty realism'. To illustrate, this study "is set within the context of continued concern that negative roles models, ...
Trend article discussion is initiated in terms of celebrity modeling effects and social cognitive theory.
Find an article published within the last two years that offers an industry forecast of global business conditions for an organization with which you are familiar and evaluate the article concerning environmental factors that affect global and domestic marketing decisions. Be sure to address the following:
1. Evaluate how the articleâ??s forecasts of high-level global and domestic environmental factors will affect the organization's marketing decisions.
2. Evaluate how the articleâ??s forecasts of technological change will affect the organization's marketing decisions.
3. Compare the authorâ??s perceived importance of social responsibility and ethics with at least three other alternatives, including your own, as related to the organizationâ??s marketing decisions.
4. Provide a conclusion on the accuracy of the articles forecasts, and identify what else you would look for to support your position in reference to your conclusions.
5. Use APA format, including writing in the third person, an abstract, section
headers, title page as well as properly citing all sources both in your narrative as well as on an end-of-paper references list. No references should appear on the reference list if the source is also not cited within your paper