Article Analysis. Analyze the article in your assigned readings by Juechter, W.M., Fischer, C., & et. al. (1998) by addressing the following:
1. Identify the thesis statement, or point of the story.
2. Discern the "evidence" used to document the thesis or hypothesis.
3. Identify the "authorities" who are responsible for supplying the evidence.
4. Decide if the evidence is sufficient to justify change within an organization.
5. Your paper must be 500-750 words in length
I am having trouble with the whole article, it just seems unclear please help by answering the following questions and explaining the reasoning.
Please see response attached.
1. Organizational culture-along with five crucial conditions is key to lasting, positive change and high performance.
In the article, Five Conditions for High Performance Cultures, Juechter, Fisher and Alford (1998) argue that positive change and high performance is best explained through a "systemic approach." They set out to prove through antidotal and empirical evidence that organizational culture-along with five crucial conditions is key to lasting, positive change and high performance. They also argue that cultural transformation occurs within the context of everyday business issues, challenges, and opportunities. However, it must emerge with the following conditions in place, which rely heavily on the top leadership
Condition 1: A relevant focus (p. 66)
Condition 2: Driven from the top, but fueled throughout (p. 66)
Condition 3: Leaders' commitment (p. 66)
Condition 4: Comprehensive involvement (p. 66)
Condition 5: External Coaches (p. 66)
2. Discern the "evidence" used to document the thesis or ...
By responding to the questions, this solution assists in an analysis of the article, Five Conditions for High Performance Cultures, by Juechter, Fisher and Alford (1998).