Questions to be addressed are; what is your sexual orientation and how comfortable are you admitting this openly to others? (degree of comfort you experience with your sexual orientation). What, if any, discrimination do you (or have you) experienced as a result of your sexual orientation? What do you think needs to change at the cultural level to reduce discrimination against gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered individuals?
Please respond in detail. Thank you.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 3:01 am ad1c9bdddf
Compare and contrast experiences with a person who is not heterosexual versus one who is.
> Interview performed with non-heterosexual female colleague
* What is your sexual orientation: Lesbian
* How comfortable are you admitting this openly to others? As a 39 year old adult, I am comfortable admitting this openly to others - only if it's absolutely necessary.
* Degree of comfort you experience with your sexual orientation: Not sure what you're asking here in terms of "degree" of comfort; however, I am fine being gay in certain public places of America, like Southern California and ...
This solution compares or contrasts experiences with a person who is not heterosexual versus one who is (homosexual).
Quantitative & Qualitative Studies
For two qualitative and two quantitative articles on Homosexual Parenting debate, please write the following:
1. Give article details
3. Data & Evaluation Methods
4. Assumptions & Limitations