I need help in putting together information that I can use and l also need guidance for the structure for an audit of the HR program of Customs and Border Protection (CBP). I included my research paper that I did on CBP in a prior class that can be used for this audit. The audit consists of as much information as possible about how the program is structured. I need to put together the following information:
- What are the skills and competencies of the employees of this agency?
- How many people in what job titles work for this agency?
- Are employees hired directly or are contract employees used by this agency? Is there a mix of employment categories?
- What processes affect the workers in this agency? (How do people get their work, how are they evaluated, what expectations exist, and so forth.)
- What recruitment and retention methods and theories are used by this agency?
- What management tools and strategies are used?
The solution provides information, assistance and advise in tackling the task (see above), which is a complex audit of the HR program of the US Customs and Border Protection (CBP). The solution, which is attached as a word document explains what the task is about and provides an outline that can be utilized to complete the task. The solution then provides a narrative based on this outline to exemplify how it can be completed. Resources are listed for further exploration of the topic. The solution has been crafted to help the specific needs of a particular student.