See attached file for full problem description.
1. A square of side a has charge + Q and -Q alternating from one corner to the next, as shown. Find the potential energy for the system of charges.
2. Electric potential is a scalar quantity.
3. The direction of an electric field is from higher to lower potential.
4. A charged particle with charge +5.0 uC is initially at rest. It is accelerated through a potential difference of 500 V. What is the kinetic energy of this charged particle?
5. An electron is initially at rest. It is accelerated through a potential difference of 400 V. What is the kinetic energy of this electron?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 24, 2021, 6:43 pm ad1c9bdddf
SOLUTION This solution is FREE courtesy of BrainMass!
Please see the attached file.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 24, 2021, 6:43 pm ad1c9bdddf>