Please show all work and show all equations used and diagrams, etc. etc. so I understand completely please.
1) A metal sphere carries a charge 5*10^-9C and is at potential 0f 400V, relative to the potential far away. the potential at the center of the sphere is:
2) A 5cm radius isolated conducting sphere is charged so its potential is +100V relative to the potential far away. The charge density on the surface is:
3) A conductinf sphere has charge Q and its electric potential is V, relative to the potential far away. the charge is doubled to 2Q, the potential is:
4) The potential difference between its ends of a 2m stick that is parallel to a uniorm electric field is 400V. The magnitude of the electric field is:
5) The work required to carry a particle with charge of 6C from 5V eqipotential surface to a 6V eqipotential surface and back again to the 5V surface is:© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 4, 2021, 6:24 pm ad1c9bdddf
Please find your soultion in the attachment ...
The expert examines electric potential and equipotentials. The charge density on the surfaces are determined. The potential difference between its ends of a 2m stick that is parallel to a uniorm electric field is 400V is analyzed.