The answers to this question do not need to be very extensive. A paragraph is more then enough.
1. The first part of the argument questions "Why don't we see things left behind by the Earth as it spins and travels around the sun?" For example, why does a ball dropped from the top of a high tower fall to the base of the tower instead of being left behind by the spinning Earth to finally hit the ground some place far away?
2. The second part of the argument asks "Why don't things get thrown off by the spinning Earth in the way we see other things thrown from spinning objects, such as water flying from a car tire after it rolls through a puddle?"
3. When you look at your reflection in the inside, concave side of a spoon, your image appears upside down. Why? Discuss how your distance from the spoon and the degree of curvature of the spoon affects your image.
4. Discuss the relationship between electricity and magnetism
5. Identify a device that uses the relationship between electricity and magnetism© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 12:06 am ad1c9bdddf
Six conceptual question from various fields are explained and answered.
Organization Theory Questions
1. We looked at several "perspectives" or "schools of thought" in Organization Theory. For any four of those "schools" or "perspectives", please provide some distinguishing characteristics of each school plus at least two articles/authors from each that exemplify those characteristics.
2. A pathological organization is one that is neither effective nor efficient. It is truly a "sick" organization; one that is on a downward spiral toward completes ineptness and insignificance. Please discuss what you believe may be symptoms of "bureaupathology," and even causes of these symptoms. What "cures" or remedies do you propose?
3. Please discuss what relationship the formal organization might have on "groupthink".
4. Please discuss the ways the informal organization might impact productivity in a criminal justice organization.
5. Discuss the personality and behavioral characteristics one might expect to see in police officers who are entrenched in police culture.
6. Please compare and contrast the formal and informal organizations.
7. Describe "bureaucracy". What are the characteristics of a bureaucratic organization?
8. In light of the organizational theory you've learned, what public service principles should modern public leaders adopt?View Full Posting Details