The solution is is a guide in creating a powerpoint presentation on personal philosophy & moral obligation described below:
The topic for this project is Moral Obligation.
I need a PowerPoint® presentation that describes a personal viewpoint, as well as 3-4 related principle issues, concerning one of the topics in philosophy listed below:
Final Project Topic
- What is moral obligation? What is the extent of our moral obligation to other people and other living things?
Complete the following requirements in your presentation:
- Cover a topic mentioned above, as well as 3-4 principle issues within your topic.
- Develop your personal philosophy concerning the topic you choose.
- Cite at least three philosophers mentioned in Philosophy: The Power of Ideas according to APA style guidelines.
- Include speaker's notes that add to the presentation and, therefore, are not a replica of the PowerPoint slides.
- Using text and graphics, create 11-14 PowerPoint slides to illustrate your philosophy. The presentation should include the following:
- 1 slide introduction that presents your topic
- 3-4 slides that describe 3-4 principle issues within your topic
- 3-4 slides that present your views concerning the 3-4 principle issues
- 3-4 slides that present historical philosophers' views as support to your theory
- 1 slide conclusion
PLEASE HELP!!!!© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 9:53 pm ad1c9bdddf
After much work, I have created a presentation based on the information you have provided me. I also included speaker's notes which you should see under each slide. For the most part I think it covers a ...