Hello. Can anybody help e with these 6 example questions that were created. I want to use them as a study guide.
1. An unprepared student makes random guesses for the 10 true-false questions on a pop quiz. Find the probability that there is at least once correct answer.
2. A box contains four red, three blue, and six green marbles. Two marble are randomly selected from the box. Find the probability of getting two red marbles when two are selected if the first is not replaced before the second selection is made.
3. A supplier must fill four large orders. How many different ways can those orders be organized?
4. How many different three person study groups can be formed from a class of nineteen students?
5. Which is better and corresponds to the higher relative position, a score of 92 on a test with mean of 71 and standard deviation of 15, or a score of 688 on a test with a mean of 493 and a standard deviation of 150?
6. For the given sample data 62, 52, 52, 52, 64, 69, 69, 76, find
A. Standard deviation:
C. Percentile rank of a score of 64
This provides examples of finding standard deviation, probability, and counting techniques.