Please see the attached file for the fully formatted problems.
1. If x and y are both positive and x/y = y/(x+y), then x can be written in terms of y as?
2. If 65X = 4ax | s true for all real X then?
3. Completely factor 14n4 + 21n3 - 14n2
4. Find the equation of the line with slope m= ¾ and having its y-intercept at 12. When you put your answer in the form Ax + By + C = 0, A, B, and C are integers, and A>0 the B is?
Please see the attached file for the complete solution.
Thanks for using BrainMass.
1. Since , we can multiply on both sides, then we get
, this implies . From the quadratic ...
Solutions to a variety of algebra problems are shown.